Comments

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This Article has 10 Comments

1. Richard says:

The rope and rings workout was awesome. Very different to anything I have done with a personal trainer before. Afterwards my muscles felt much more worked and rounded than they ever do with free weights or at boxing. Will definitively be dropping in to do it again.

2. Malin says:

I had the full body massage and it was really good. It was more of a sports massage than relaxing massage but I still enjoyed it very much and felt very relaxed, almost sleepy, afterwards and my muscles felt much better. Can definetely recommend Shaun!

3. Delilah says:

Thanks for the cupping session at Laroche, it was very professional and there was a nice atmosphere. The session was efficient since I did not feel pain in my shoulders afterwards

• admin says:

Thank you for a good feedback, cupping is an amazing therapy and I am glad you have experienced its benefits.

All the best
      Shaun Kmiecik

4. Mark r says:

Sean has a great, positive and knowledgeable attitude to health and welfare, he actually saved me having a knee operation, by insisting we try therapy, massage and cupping techniques. my knee is 100% better than it was.

What better genuine endorsement can I offer?

Many thanks Sean.

• admin says:

Great to work on you Mark, it was a challenge but I am happy that I took it. Nothing makes me more happy than another person saved from a surgery! Make sure you look after your self.

All the best!
      Shaun Kmiecik

5. Roy Dewell says:

I went on the Polish Fitness Retreat in 2012 and in 2013,plus I have been using Shaun as my Personal Trainer for about 2 years.
    The Fitness Retreats are about “well being” and not just your usual boot camp. We did strenuous exercise every day but, apart from the circuits it never felt like like a workout. Never the less I lost 5 kg and improved muscle tone. All being well I will be going again in 2014.
    I have stuck with Shaun as a PT because he works hard at getting me to do exercises which are specific to my changing requirements. As I improve in some areas he highlights new things I should work on. He is a hard task master but it is for my good and I see the results.

6. I first had the pleasuse of meeting Shaun as a result of an ongoing sports injury with my shoulder. After talking with him, I committed to a series of treaments involving deep tissue massage and cupping. That was over a year ago and I am delighted to say that I have experienced no further problems with my shoulder and I have been working closely wth Shaun ever since.

I would describe Shaun as my wellness partner rather than my personal trainer. I actively train with him every week and took part in his week long Fitness Retreat in September. Physically, I have noticed significant improvements in strength, stamina and body shape. Mentally, I feel better able to manage stress and am no longer plagued by morning headaches. I have increased energy and improved mental acuity.

Shaun sets ambitious goals for me and pushes me to exactly the right level. He has incredible insight into how to motivate me and gives so much more than an hours training session a week.

I would not heistate in recommending Shaun to anyone – young or old – fit or unfit – with a specific issue to sort or wanting general improvement in fitness. You will get a personalised, tailored service of a quality that I have never before experienced in my 15 years of fitness training.

7. sarah b says:

Hi Sir, I am thinking that site needs to be updated with this years pics.
    I loved my week in poland, and want to write about it when its all updated xx

• admin says:

Hello Sarah, it will be updated soon :), I will need pictures from everyone who was taking them as well 😉